Tuesday, June 10, 2008

so much fun!

Well, we continue to pack more into a day than I could ever believe possible! Here's our update of what we've been doing...last night, the boys went to a rugby league game - and loved it! Tomorrow night, Brendan managed to swing tickets for the State of Origin game - which I'm hearing is a pretty big deal? Anyways - he and Brian seem quite happy about it!

The family shot of us is just so us! Even though my hair's a disaster...I'm still really loving this shot - it will be blown up for home (not huge, but will have it somewhere!).

The frozen cokes are wonderful - we don't have these in Canada! And - when in Australia, you must have a tailgate picnic on the back of a ute...right???


PS - do you think Brian's settling well into holiday mode???









7 comments:

hehe said...

Hi guys, I watch your blog everyday. Love the updates. Laureen, I like your hair like that...reminds me of the cottage on Gabrieola (spelling?) island. Brian I'm not loving your new hair as much. Heather

Raygan said...

Wow!!!!!!! I can't believe you don't have frozen cokes in Canada!!! And my mom said that the lake water in Canada is freezing. But I will still go in. My mom said she won't. Maybe we should throw her in,Eh!!!

Shannon said...

That family shot is cool! And Brian needs a darker tan..lol
Brendan is crazy...glad to see he hasn't changed!

Megan said...

OMGosh, what's with my child..eh?? So funny! And ummm..NO, you won't be throwing me in.

Loving the family shot as well..hair and all...

♥ Amy said...

Love your family picture. It really is terrific because it tells so much about you. And the one of the guys jumping is spectacular!

Anonymous said...

hey, love your blog. looks like you are having the best time. we watched some State of the Union, game 2, but didn't see you in the crowd. take care. cindy

Anonymous said...

I love all your Australia pictures. Brings back memories. I travelled there after highschool. Fraser Island, Lake Mackenzie Surfers Paradise. I miss it. Did you sail the Whitsundays as well?
that pic of your family on the beach, is that surfers paradise?
Such a cool shot!
Im hoping you have time to do some family shots again this year. hayden will be 2 in october, but im thinking some winter shots in the snow would be fun.
I love all your work!