Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hanging Out!

Just hung out today, , which was wonderful and relaxing. Griff is LOVING the fishing - and as you can see, he's doing really well. Also, he's working on his photography skills - and even used back button focus for the shot he took of me. I'm glad, as I've taken over 1000 photos so far, and I think I might be in three of them!

The first shot is a soldier crab - they're SO cool. I took this with my 24-70...turned out pretty decent! And the 4th shot - you aussie's grow some WILD looking things!







7 comments:

Ren said...

Oh wow! Yay for Griff! You look so completely relaxed in that photo... and as gorgeous as ever.

Shannon said...

You look Bea-u-ti-ful!!! And like you are on a trip? Did you go somewhere? :) Come home NOW!!!
Love the warf BTW and twll griff way to go!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey there - just got home and had to show Mum and Dad the photos on your blog - they are impressed. Will see you tomorrow - Rest up today - cause Russel the tour guide is itching to get out and about again!!!!!
Love
Nick

Team Design-Bytes said...

Those soldiers crabs are my absolute favorite blue thing over there, thanks for posting that one!
-Kaz

Carin Davis said...

wow! these are amazing!!! what fun you are having!!!!! love every image!!