Monday, March 2, 2009

I could not ask for more...

as the photographer in the family...I don't often get in on the shots...which bothers me sometimes, as my boys are so precious to me...and I'd love to have some of our moments captured...we had a great time at Sun Peaks this weekend, and I asked Brian to grab Parker's camera and take our picture. When I looked at it...the words to one of my favorite songs came immediately to mind - it's SO how I feel about my boys...

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

1 comment:

Carrie Young said...

Love this photo of you with your boys Laureen :)