Friday, January 9, 2009

aquatics for arthritis

my boys are were all in a really neat fundraiser tonight called Aquatics for Arthritis...our club is hoping to raise $10 000.00 towards arthritis research (considering we have less than 50 kids...this is a pretty big goal!). We're over halfway there, and have two weeks left to collect pledges. It was similar to a mini swim meet, and it was G's first time competing. You can see in the photos...he's a little uncertain! Keaton and Parker did a race together (where they're diving)...they had to swim 100 metres holding hands, and taking as few breaths as possible. K swam halfway across the pool before coming up for air - and P kept coming up. I was confused, until P told me after that he couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard he tried!

If you'd like to pledge the boys - please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great fundraiser. I supported amy penny as she sent me an email. perhaps your boys could do the same thing.

Ali said...

What a great fundraiser!