Thursday, August 21, 2008

more hanging out!

Spent the other day hanging out around Farwell Canyon. There's so many fun things to do in this beautiful area that we live in! Found some local First Nations people who were getting ready for winter...smoking their fish and game. The kids all had a taste, and said it was the best smoked salmon they've ever had!
Also messing around with a little landscape photography - so not my thing...but it was still fun!

This first shot is edited with a cool new photoshop plug-in that I just bought called Topaz Adjust - what do you think?






4 comments:

Shannon said...

well you already know that I think these are the coolest!!That first one, rocks!!
I really like the shot of the fish, hanging to dry

Susan Roberts said...

Stunning landscapes! I love how the sky looks in the first one!

Anonymous said...

wow straight out of the pages of national geographic - awesome

Anonymous said...

Love them too! and first one is so interesting!