Monday, May 26, 2008

Adventures in the Gully!!!


Finally got out on our first family mountain bike ride of the season...I LOVE IT! We were on this trail called hillbilly...which is supposed to be an beginner/intermediate trail. Well, it is, if you turn off halfway down, which we didn't know about. So, we ended up in a section called "the gully", which is for advanced riders only! OMG - it was so steep, and there were jumps everywhere. Griff slid down some areas on his butt, as it was almost too steep to walk your bike down. I was a bit nervous, but still enjoying my new bike! We were shocked when we met a guy at the bottom, who wondered what the hell we were doing taking our three kids down the gully!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Bravo to you guys!! I'm not ready for that trail!!! it scares me!
Can you believe how green everthing is here?? Surely this can't be our town. Did you use Keat's camera? or did you pack yours?