Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun Contest...2nd Place!

I heard about this photo contest, and the criteria was that you had to use an umbrella in the shot. In my head, I was pretty certain that boys and umbrellas don't go together nearly as well as girls and umbrellas, but decided to give it a try anyways, as i really wanted to enter the contest (the prize was an online photo course, that I was really interested in...). Anyways, to make a long story short...I came 2nd - and won $100.00 off the price of the course!

Here's a link to the great course I'll be taking!

http://thelightworkshop.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

Team Design-Bytes said...

GREAT image!!!!
p.s I left you something at my blog!
-Kaz

Adrienne said...

Congratulations! That is awesome :) I love this shot, and it's different then what you normally do, cool!!!

carin davis said...

looks so adventurous!!! love your creativity! the class looks wonderful! congrats!!

Tracy said...

awesome shot! I've been thinking about that class too...