Sunday, February 3, 2008

Keats & Mom's Photo Date...









My middle son Keaton is getting more and more interested in phtoography, which is so exciting to me! Yesterday, he was needing a little one on one time, so we headed out (in -15 celsius weather), and had a photo date! We were going for a few different looks - and I feel like we totally achieved what we were trying to...and had a blast while we were doing it! We stopped for lunch, and then when we were all finished, headed to a funky little coffee shop for a hot chocolate and a latte...really, a perfect day!

The photo of me was taken by Keaton, with his Fuji point & shoot camera...he was so proud of himself!

laureen

2 comments:

carin davis said...

WOW!!!! These are all amazing (incl. his of you!)!!!! The first two are breathtaking... I really said "wow" the second I saw them...outloud!!! You have got me talking to my computer!!! =)

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Just had to post to say how much I love your first photo - with the sunflare! Gorgeous!