Monday, October 1, 2007

I guess it was bound to happen...


The other day, the phone rang. I checked call display, and didn't recognize the name, so assumed it was someone wanting photos. To my surprise, a cute little female voice said "is Parker there?"...I was so dumbfounded, I just repeated "Parker?"...and she said "yes...Parker". He wasn't home, so I took Kayla's message, and he called her back. The next day, she called three times! I can't believe it's started already - I told Brian we'll be needing a separate phone line soon!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh no...how old is he? Raygan is ten..and she's becoming interested. But i'm afraid to tell you..get use to it..little Kayla will probably be the first of many to come..i think he's gonna be a hottie!

Anonymous said...

Well, who can blame Kayla??? But you know what? Bettre you tha me. I'm not ready!

Anonymous said...

oh, that's so cute! i hopei have a few more years left before i have to start dealing with this! :)

Ren said...

OMGosh!!!

They're far too young, aren't they :(

Love the blog header!