Wednesday, June 6, 2007

He Makes Me Proud...



Parker ran the 1000M in the District Track & Field Meet yesterday...he was home sick the day before, and we'd decided it would be best to let the alternate run the race. I was surprised when Brian phoned to tell me Parker was running, and I rushed down to watch. They had to place in their school first, in order to race against the other schools. Of the final thirteen, Parker came in last - that's the part that made me proud - he had a smile on his face, and was totally happy with his accomplishment! I must be doing something right

3 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Your are totally doing something right!!
Congrats to him ..
Great Blog Laureen .. I love it!!

Tina said...

Congrats Parker!!!!!
You must be sooooo proud of him Laueen!! Of course you are doing something right, you are a wonderful Mother :)
Tina

We Four Mallyons said...

Hey buddy
I did it - I'm now a blogger - you completely inspired me. I thought how wonderful it would be to do something like this on our next exchange. What an awesome way to stay in touch. And it doesn't take as long as I'd thought it would - which is great for me as I am sitting-at-a-computer-for-any-length-of-time challenged!!!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Love your work by the way - you are a talented woman.
Love
Nicky

PS - I have also left this comment in yesterdays post - don't know what I did - some minor stuff up.
PPS Yeh Parker - what a trooper with such a great attitude.